Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Sandbag construction

Yesterday was the day the roof came crashing down. So yesterday evening I bought a couple of new chains and a pair of hooks. Previously I uhung up the sand bag withonly two chains. Now I did it with 4. I constructed the sand bag the Ross-Enamait way. I emptied tha sand from the bag in smaller polythene bags filling them up to 3/4ths their size and then sealed them off. Then I hung up the bag and started dropping the sand bags inside. What an easy way to get the bag ready! It didnot even take me half the effort it took me the first time around. But I didnot yet punch the bag. Will have to wait until Sunday to see if it is giving the same effort as it was giving previously ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home