Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Persis Gold

My experiences with restaurants in Hyderabad were good most of the time. If you are a through foodie - there can be no better place than Hyderabad in entire Southern India. The variants of cuisine available and the number of restaurants that are available with a specialty cuisine to offer make Hyderabad a foodie's paradise. Having said that word 'Paradise' - I cannot hide the fact that I had one of my worst dining experiences at Paradise at around this time last year. If the service itself can be rated bad - the food in my point of view could be rated worst. I vowed I would not to go to that restaurant ever again. A year passed now...

Today afternoon I got a call from one of my friends inviting me to have lunch with him at Paradise - Persis Gold rather. Well, I was in reality apprehensive about how the things would turn out keeping in mind my previous experience. We walked into the restaurant and what lay before me turned out to be quite a surprise. Tastefully done interiors, comfortable chairs and a well furnished menu card housing all the hyderabadi delicacies with a price tag not too easy on the purse but not as hard either! I ordered a biryani and the taste was one of the best with the rice cooked in milk and the curry was an excellent addition to it. I wolfed down the biryani with a bottle of Thums-up. My dining experience at Persis Gold was one of the best ever in Hyderabad. I am looking forward to visiting it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home