Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Size 34

I have been off the blogging circuit for the last 3 weeks out of which 2 weeks I was on vacation at home and the next week I came back and plunged myself head-first into work. So blogging took a back seat.

I felt like blogging today because I felt relly great first thing in the morning. Why you may ask - The why has something to do with the efforts I have been putting into getting myself back into shape since the last 4 months. When I started off I was 38 at the waist and weighed over 88 kilos. As the time went by I kept getting better and better at it. A couple of months ago I had to discard all the size 38 trousers in my wardrobe as looked shabby one me. Now the 36s in my wardrobe are looking a bit over size too ... Then suddenly last week I was cleaning up my room and found a couple of size 34s that date from my engineering days. I thought I should wear them and so I washed them got them pressed and they looked relly good for a 3-year old pair of trousers! But somewhere at the back of my mind I had a lingering doubt. Will they or wont they? A couple of days passed ... Finally I could not resist trying them on today morning - Voila! They fit me! Iam so excited that I made it. For the first time in weeks I had this great sense of achievement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home