Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Crashed ...

Today - asusual I was punching the bag in the morning and I was about to conclude my workout when all of a sudden the bag came crashing down. In any other circumstances I would be thinking in the lines of "Oh God! what am I going to do now? It was back breaking to hang it up there the first time around! " But not this time - Because I learnt 'How not to hang a sand bag'. There is this wonderful guy called Ross Enamait (www.rossboxing.com) who wrote some really wonderful articles about boxing. I have read them and was toying with the idea of doing the same with my sand bag. Since it crashed I would do it the right way now. For the benifit all the newbies who want to take up boxing here is how to construct a sand bag: http://www.warriorforce.com/sandbagconstructionkit.pdf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home