Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Monday, August 29, 2005

In a dream

All the while I was running behind her - It didnot happen ... All the while I was thinking about her - It didnot happen ... And suddenly today in the pre-dawn hours it happened - All so sudden and all so vivid! I met a girl (whom I have never met and never knew) enroute to the railway station and she happened to be Xena's friendand there she was (Xena) standing before me giving me the glare that would wither anyone away with shame. That was it - I was dumbfounded! I started sweating and then I had to summon all my courage to stand up and say "Hey I am sorry - Didn't know it would turn this way - It seems everyone is calling you Xena and I donot know If you like it or not - Iam terribly sorry" Then she said "Thats OK - Good that you are not fooling around with me anymore - Hey but I have never seen "Xena" to know what it means" to my utter relief! She smiled - I smiled and said "Iam downloading a whole season of the TV series - Will give you the share access once the download is complete" I wanted to jump with joy having seen that my apology was accepted - Woke up with a start to see the alarm from my friend's alarm ringing loudly in the darkness ... Alas it was a dream! I have no clue as to why I dreamt of her and as to why I wanted to apologise because I already did and it was quite along time ago ...

That morning I unlocked my computer only to find that the season 2 of the TV series Xena was indeed complete!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home