Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My noble steed

How many times did I yearn to have a fifth gear on the F2 ... Lacking another gear is like shackling my spirit from roaming free and preventing me from talking with the wind. I was finally released from the four-gear bondage for the first time in my life, all thanks to my brother! Unlike the thumping noise of other bikes in its class, mine is the most silent and graceful. The smoothest ride I have ever experienced. The pot-holed Pune roads seem like a thing of the distant past owing to its superior suspension. I feel proud when people give a second gaze to when I take my red stallion out for a ride. I know deep down inside my heart that my noble steed would carry me far and for long ... I have wings now. Iam proud to have become the "wing-rider".

Noun: Unicorn <'yooni'korn>
An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. The horn is supposed to be an elixir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home