Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Back in gym ...

Its been 3 months since I set foot in a gym. In the few months that I have been away from those workouts I gained a few inches across the abdomen. My office has a gym which is spacious and airy unlike the gym I used to frequent in Hyderabad. The equipment is nice. Above all the coach in the gym was nice. I can also listen to my favorite channel "Radio mirchi" while working out. The best thing about this gym - A heavy punching bag with felt covering. I thought I have to just hang my boxing gloves up in the apartment (due to lack of adequate space to install the heavy sand bag) but it seems I will be getting them off the hook from Monday!

1 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger Renu Vyas said...

nice blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home