Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

My best posts revisited

I have completed 100 posts on my blog this week and I thought I should actually go back and read some of the older posts to commomerate the occassion. Going through the old posts I got this idea of listing my best (What I thought in my opinion to be the best posts) posts in one single post. The result is this post that lists all of the special ones. They are lsited chronologically and do not necessarily reflect my rating. All the posts are equally good for me.
1. D
11. "WMD"

1 Comments:

At 3/22/2006 11:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good go ahead

 

Post a Comment

<< Home