Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

"Banthi" - The ball

Ball. Metal ball. Shiny. Silver colored. Small one and ofcourse it is round! Ball is of the type you generally find in mechanical ball bearings. I found it rolling around in my lab. It has been many years since I have a seen a metal ball let alone play with one! I picked it up. I kept tossing it around with my hands for about an hour having nothing much to do (The assignment that was supposed to come hadn't come yet). I found it cute. I found it so adorable that I wanted it to adorn my workspace. So here it is sitting silently in my pen-holder attached to the keyboard stand.. Now what do I do with it? I keep rolling it inside the pen-holder by tilting the holder at it far edges. It slides down effortlessly across the gap making the familiar whizzing noise. It is a good way to brood over and get lost in a world of my own ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home