Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Captain Jack Sparrow


Could you believe that I waited 4 months before I was able to get this snap? Sparrows used to frequent the balcony in my brother's home and every time I used to take the camera out to shoot one they used to fly off - It was on a very tired saturday evening (I had just come back from Sinhagad) that I was finally managed to shoot without disturbing its peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home