Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Khandala Lonavla trip


It has been quite some time since I blogged about my journeys in and around Pune. since I will be going home tomorrow I thought I better blog it all up now. After Lohagad I lay low for a weekend and the next weekend my family came visiting. Mom, Dad, In-laws, Fiancee and sisters-in-law, All came here for a vacation (It is Dasera time and people down south get atleast a week off). When they all came here I planned to take them for a tour of hill stations around Pune like Khandala, Lonavla and Mahabaleshwar. I also planned for the Narayangaon Balaji temple as my in-laws were keen on visiting it. In the evenings I had to squeeze in shopping trips and dinner programs at branded outlets like McD or Pizzahut. All this hectic schedule left me drained but nonetheless I was enjoying myself. I even managed to take them to Dagduseth halwaai Ganapathi temple, Shaniwarwaada fort and konark bird park in that long weekend! Follow the next few posts and catch a glimpse of monsoon magic that bowled my family over and made them fall in love with Pune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home