Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Anti-Marie ??

Though Kajol looks like a million bucks in the new ad-campaign by Parle, frankly speaking, to me, it really sucks. It looks cheap. Did any of these guys ever taste the original marie made by Brittannia? Iam 25 now and I have been dunking the brittannia marie biscuits in my coffee (in milk when I was a kid) eversince I can remember. I tried other brands of marie too ... like Kwality, Parle etc; but imitations can never match the taste of the original. Can they? There is one thing I noticed - When you dunk the brittannia marie into the coffee it doesnt soften up immediately and fall off into the cup, while the other maries do fall in. Now thats a sign of quality. When it comes to Parle or for that matter any other brand who try to imitate marie they can never beat it because they fall short in the taste department itself let alone the quailty aspect! Now these guys can take the ad off the air and save themselves from certain embarassment.

1 Comments:

At 8/17/2007 04:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you that Brittania Marie do not get soft quickly when dipped in tea/coffee. But lately, I have found that they have changed the recipe and that the biscuits become softer as soon as they are dipped. I was also an avid lover of the Brit. Marie. But this change has made me stop eating these. Hope the Brittania people realise that this was their only USP for Marie.

from a marie fan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home