Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Chatu shringi

"Chatu shringi" temple located atop a steep hill right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of Pune city was quite a surprise for me. Zoomed away on my brother's car yet again to pay a visit to the shrine, sunday afternoon with my parents.

The temple was serene and peaceful. The ambience was "reddish". The climb to the top was nothing short of exhausting reminding me of the fact that I was putting on flab! If I was "breathless" on the way up, the view from the top took my breath away! It was sad that I forgot taking my camera along for a few clicks :(. I shall have to pay one more visit to the shrine to capture the splendor of Pune city perched atop the hill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home