Unicorn

Noun: unicorn 'yooni'korn An imaginary creature represented as a white horse with a long horn growing from its forehead. Though the popular image of the unicorn is that of a white horse differing only in the horn, the traditional unicorn has a billy-goat beard, a lion's tail, and cloven hoofs, which distinguish him from a horse. Interestingly, these modifications make the horned ungulate more realistic, since only cloven-hoofed animals have horns.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

"Dus bahaane karke le gaya dil"

I don't download ringtones, wallpapers, screensavers etc; on my mobile. Not that Iam a technophobe or that I don't know how to. I just don't feel like doing it. I think I belong to the old school (I have been using mobile since the grand old days when incoming calls were charged at Rs. 7 a minute) where the importance lies on the convenience the device offers rather than the features that cater to our fancy. These days whom ever I call seem to be having these nice songs coming up at the other end. I have been songs in different languages these days. As stated earlier I had an uneasy sleep last night which I attributed to my hangover. I got up in the morning and suddenly thought that I should have a caller tune. What other would fit the bill rather than "Dus bahaane karke le gaya dil"? This number was going round and round inside my head since Sunday night. I succumbed to the temptation and dialed Hutch Care and got the number set as my caller tune - Finally!

2 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 09:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Raj whats going on everyhing is fine !!!!!!!!!!!!! i am hearing now - a days- about hangover and stuff very often

Skanda

 
At 11/14/2005 09:40:00 AM, Blogger Xenas said...

Hangover doesnot mean - I get drunk and suffer the next day. Infact I was sober since the last few weeks! When I get hang of something new when I like it - its simple!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home